- AF response when using four thirds lenses has been improved.
- Stabilization of shooting in C-AF has been improved.
- Shooting images when using the remote control function of the smart phone application "OLYMPUS Image Share" now supports Art Filter, custom self timer, zoom operation when using the electric zoom, Digital Tele-converter, and Release mode.
- * It is necessary to update to the latest version of OLYMPUS Image Share.
- Dynamic range has been expanded when using the external mic. The sound level adjustment has been changed to adjust to 21 levels in accordance with this.
A function to turn the Volume Limiter on and off was added.
- * When it is on, it automatically limits the mic input volume if sound input volume exceeds the designated level.
- A 0 second setting has been added to Anti-Shock mode.
- The camera operation when the Frame Rate of live view is [High] has been improved.
(Nov. 28 2013)
- Compensation for chromatic aberration is supported when using the E-M1 and Panasonic’s LUMIX G VARIO 14-140mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH./POWER O.I.S. (H-FS14140) together.
- Stabilization of shooting in the Sports mode and Children mode of the SCN mode or C-AF has been improved.
- Live bulb image quality while noise reduction is on has been improved.
- Improved AF operation.