(Mar. 8 2018)
- Corrected issue of C-AF not operating correctly when using the "LEICA DG ELMARIT 200mm F2.8 / POWER O.I.S. (H-ES200)" interchangeable lens produced by Panasonic.
(Feb. 28 2018)
- New art filter [Bleach Bypass] has been added.
- Possible to use focus stacking photography with "M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-100mm F4.0 IS PRO".
- Small targets have been added to AF target mode.
- Possible to set a maximum of 35 pre-shutter frames for Pro Capture shooting.
- Display has been improved to show that Pro Capture shooting is recording.
- "Flicker Scan" has been added so it is possible to reduce flickering by fine adjustment of shutter speed while looking at the live view when using electronic shutter.
- Fisheye compensation photography has been added for use of M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 8mm F1.8 Fisheye PRO. You can view the effects in live view while shooting images.
- Possible to set zoom ratio during playback. Also, added pixel equivalence display to zoom ratio.
- Pro Capture shooting is available for additional lenses.
- Display of remaining battery power has been improved.
- Response when assigning AF to AEL/AFL button has been improved.
- Stability of camera operation when using OLYMPUS Capture has been improved.
- Stability of image stabilizer operation when shooting video has been improved.
- Performance of C-AF when shooting still images has been improved.
- Color reproduction of photographed images has been improved.
- Stability of operation when shooting still images has been improved.
- Corrected issue of autofocus (AF) function not operating correctly when using the "LEICA DG ELMARIT 200mm F2.8 / POWER O.I.S. (H-ES200)" interchangeable lens produced by Panasonic.
(Dec. 19 2017)
- Improved stability of operations when shooting while utilizing the EVF.
(Jun. 29 2017)
- Corrected issue of AF Targeting Pad not functioning.
(May. 08 2017)
- Improved color reproduction of EVF.
- Corrected the issue of other brand flashes not flashing for High Res Shot, Focus Bracketing, and Focus Stacking.
- Corrected issue of Rec View screen not displaying in the rear monitor when using EVF to shoot photos.
- Corrected issue of home position of AF target not being retained when the power is turned off.
- Improved stability of the battery level indicator.
- Improved noise reduction of sequential shooting while the lens's IS is on.
- Flash controllers manufactured by Profoto are supported.
(Mar. 02 2017)
- Stability of RAW file formation has been improved.